- Cut two. Use a cotton flannel, cotton broadcloth, or other soft fabric.
- Stitch together (1/4" seam allowances) with right sides together. Stitch in curves (not V shapes) around the outline of the bear. Clip all curved seam allowances, and turn right side out.
- Stuff he bear with fiberfill, and slip stitch the opening closed.
- Embroider or paint the face
- Tie ribbon snugly around the neck with a knot, then tie a bow. Hand stitch the ribbon snugly around the neck with a knot so the ribbon cannot be removed and ingested.