- With Green, make a hat, using any Basic Hat pattern.
- Eye (Make 2)With White, ch 4; join.
- Rnd 1: Ch 3, work 11 dc in ring; join with slip st to 'firstdc: 12dc.
- Rnd 2: Ch 1, sc in same st and in each de around; join with slip st to first sc.
- Rnd 3: Ch 2, dc in next dc, * (YO, insert hook in next st and pull up a loop, YO and draw through 2 loops on hook) twice, YO and draw through all 3 loops on hook; repeat from * around, join with slip st to first dc; finish off leaving a length for sewing.
- Stuff very lightly.
- Pupil: With Black, ch 2, work 4 sc in second ch from hook; join with slip st to first sc, finish off leaving a length for sewing. Sew pupil to eye and sew an eye to each side of hat.